We want you…
if YOU LOVE working with kids.
if YOU ARE CREATIVE, ENERGETIC and ENTHUSIASTIC.
if YOU ARE a SELF MOTIVATED individual that wants to be part of something great.
Lil’ Kickers is in search of DEPENDABLE, FUN, HARD WORKING individuals to bring their personality into our Lil’ Kickers classes. As one of the nation’s largest child development programs for kids (18 months to 9 years old), we look for AMBITIOUS members to join our TEAM of coaches, who are DEDICATED to making a POSITIVE DIFFERENCE in the lives of young children.
- Must have Saturday morning availability
- Part-time position w/ flexible hours
- Additional opportunity for hours during the week.
- Typical schedules can range from 8 to 20 hours per week.
- Teaching wages begin at $9.50/hour.
- Instructors can earn up $15/hour.
- We provide training in child development, and completion of training is required.
- Must be 16 or older.
Attach your resume below. If you don’t have a resume, please attach a word document answering the following questions:
- Which location are you interested in working?
- Options: Evanston, Lombard, Melrose Park, Niles, Nothrbook, or City locations
- What is your experience with kids? And what age ranges?
- What do you feel makes you stand out from others in a crowd?
- What are your best attributes, and what can you contribute to our team as a Lil Kickers coach?